Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Handcuffs


Handcuffs

domiciles in the house

of chains,

resides in the

house of torture,

oppressive tool

in the hands of jailer,

tool to execution pole

for hangman’s noose.



wrists are immediate foes,

ankles secondary foes,

thumbs-it incarcerates-

iron whip to mortal,

inconsequential

bracelets on wrists,

bangles of shame,

piffling anklets of

mortification.

 Related image

makes wearer cry

of pain,

consignor of injury,

vendor for

cheiralgia paraesthetica

irritation to body

twinge gift to soul,

pang and uneasiness

define existence.



discomposure not far

from it,

eternal scar-associated

attribute-

disquietude-a hallmark-

perturbation-daily

treat it offers-

consternation a sibling,

ridicule a synonym.



bondage cuffs-older brother-

sexual tool of torment,

victim-cuff turns

sex object of gratification-

pleasure-culprit derives

from patsy’s agony-

throes he inflicts on

milquetoast.



despair and desolation

in courtyard of

sadomasochism;

sorrow and grief-

a lagniappe-

for wild orgy victim,

laughter and euphoric

excitement

from perpetrator.



manacle-set my hands

free-

shackle unchain my legs,

thumbcuff freedom to my

thumbs,

I demand,

halter and belly chain-

unleash me,

unmoor me,

manumit me,

uncage me.

 Image result for handcuffs

freedom and liberty

never restrict,

movement do not

control,

meaningful life

deprive me NO MORE;

handcuffs go,

please, go.



 Related image












No comments: