Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Nashville-Protestant Vatican



Nashville-Protestant Vatican!

I’m Nashville-

creation of

overmountain men,

handiwork of James

Robertson,

legacy of John Donelson,

but named after Francis Nash.

 DJI_0029-2.jpg









I’m Nashville,

a city of humble

beginning with

four hundred souls in

1800,

to a city of prominence

few years after;

Nashville-American

historic city.

 Image result for nashville


I’m Nashville-

yesterday confederacy

outpost,

today a strong and  

economic powerhouse,

heartland of music,

home city to over 300

health care companies,

abode of Hospital

Corporation of America.

Image result for nashville

I’m Nashville,

world headquarters of

country music,

birthplace of fugitive

and agrarian ideologies,

center point of rural-life

philosophy over city-

controlled-subservient

workers.

Image result for nashville 



Visit me to enjoy

rural-city life in a

blissful humid

subtropical climate;

come over to experience

happiness of agrarian

culture within industrial

setting on highland rim

free from vicissitudes of

nature.



Stopover to see

beauty of nature in a

city located within

a basin;

come over to see

Grand Ole Opry-

longest running radio

broadcast in US history.



Visit me to see

everything about

entertainment, arts,

and music,

come over to see

locations and places of

theaters-old and new,

centers for plays, drama,

opera, dance, concert,

jazz, folklore, and

burlesque.

Image result for nashville 



I’m Nashville and

will remain NASHVILLE,

to Tennesseans and Americans,

I will remain Music City,

to every resident within

my gates,

I will remain Athens

of South,

to the faithful and

evangelicals,

I will be Protestant Vatican.





 Photo Credit: https://www.tomatoartfest.com/
































No comments: