Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Hunt Me No More!


Hunt Me No

More!

Hunt me not with

your propaganda,

message of

lies laced

with promises

that will turn out

to be falsehood.

Image result for deception 

Deceive me not

by gimmick called

advertisement to

become a compulsive

buyer,

putting a financial

hook of indenture

on my neck.



Fool me not by

so-called homily-

from pulpit of

deception;

sermon-of-hate-and-

lies from bigots

masquerading as

sons-of-light.

Image result for politician and deception 

Beguile me not by

fanciful theories and

models from so-called

intellectuals,

whose light can’t take

me anywhere.

Related image 

https://freshome.com/2012/02/14/filip-dujardins-impossible-architectural-photography/
Filip Dujardin's Impossible Architectural Photography by Ada Teicu.

Inveigle me not by

soi-disant breakthrough

where life value-reduction

is more than value-added.

Image result for politician and deception 

Hoodwink me not by

pills and therapies,

efficacy and efficiency

not guaranteed,

trick me not by science,

bamboozle me not by

social media and its

antics;

gyp me no more,

effectuate me no more,

gull me no more,

and con me more.

Related image 

Now, I’m wiser,

not afraid to challenge

you,

now know right from

wrong,

but can question your

motive,

and now can tell you:

GOOOOOOOO To…
Related image









No comments: