Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Future I See.




Future-I See.

Tomorrow I see

with clear eyes,

future I see with

unclouded mind,

I gaze not at

constellations up in sky,

I have no crystal ball or

Orbuculum.


I look not at palm,

I consult not urim,

divination I keep at bay,

I visit no fortuneteller.


Upon my roof top,

I observe the conduct

of earthly man,

on my balustrade,

I watch activity of

homo sapiens.



On my parapet,

I stay musing on

affairs of mankind,

in my bed-I ruminate

upon the activity of human.



Oh! What I see create fear

in me,

what I see terrify me,

what I see un-nerve me,

what I see agitate my soul,

what I see unsettle me.





When I observe

never-to-be-proud-of-

conduct of elders,

I ask-where did we go

wrong?


When I look at subpar

leaders,

I ask-what happens

to history?

When I observe

how evil continues to

triumph over good,

I ask-what is the

purpose of life?



When I examine conduct of

hirees or elected to work

for public good,

their insouciant behavior,

I ask-what will tomorrow hold

for mankind.



Fathers-I appraise at

public square,

continually I shake head

in disbelief;

mothers-I observe

at concourse,

every time-I weep

as mothers abandon noble

roles for ignoble.


Wives-I descry

in marketplace,

at all times,

every time I become

dubiety for future

they will bequeath to

daughters.

Image result for TOMORROW

Brothers-I watch

at agora,

I can’t believe-

what I see every time,

sons-I behold at

village green,

madly-I ask-

are these leaders of

tomorrow?



Daughters-I probe at

esplanade,

I ask self-

are these wives and

mothers of tomorrow?

Oh! What I see every day

is troubling.



I see decency

leaving in anger,

decorum resigning

from duty post,

morality going on vacation,

hard work and dignity

saying good bye to

colleagues.



I see honesty and uprightness

closing shops,

love, kindness, and peace

put in jail,

fairness, justice, equity, and

equality thrown into dustbin.



I see war on throne,

from one place to another,

hate, discrimination,

fanatism, xenophobia,

as counsellors and advisers.



I see discrimination, religious

extremism, intolerance, rightist,

leftist, anger, inflexible,

rigidity, and immutable

in parliaments.



Hallowed chambers-

once occupied by love, peace,

reconciliation, and friendship,

now anathemized or accursed

chambers.



Mankind on road to perdition,

mankind on felo-de-se,

mankind on self-destructive

behaviors;

who delivers his soul?



Oh! Future-I see is worrisome,

Yeah! Tomorrow-I see is

disturbing,

again I ask-who will

save mankind from

self-destruction?

Image result for TOMORROW



No comments: