Saturday, May 6, 2017

Lesson From The Grove.





thinking rejuvenates,
thought flows like quite
peaceful river,
skills honed.

Lessons about nature,
grove brings out in me-
poetically-
from grove-I learn
language of birds-
chirping and singing;
oh! from this grove
I learn animal symbolism.

Coppice more than wooded
land,
I come to know,
sanctuary for spiritual rebirth,
harbor of  peace, and oasis of
hope.

Cascading waterfall-
beauty-it adds to environment,
powerful lesson on rainfall;
overlooked creature-details
grove teach me;
buzzing bees and hexagonal
wall cells understudy.

Spider web-thoroughly-
examined to understand
power behind internet;
burrowing earthworms-
I follow to learn about
decomposition process.

Soldier ants teach me
organizational structure-
beyond human comprehension,
molehill explains the science of
thermocool engineering.

Green leaves relate
the power in nature,
animals-small or large-
display instincts in them,
and intuitions,
one could never imagine.

Refreshing air clears out
polluted lung,
serenity heals depression
city life creates,
direct sunlight warms body,
balanced ecosystem makes
airconditional unnecessary,
beautiful songs from birds,
make gramophones unwanted.


Image result for cascading waterfall

No comments: