Saturday, May 20, 2017

My Daily Prayer

Image result for daily prayer

My Daily Prayer

wisdom-please grant me,
to navigate day’s rough
road,
understanding accord me
to deal with different
personalities,
love vouchsafe me to
treat everyone with
love.

Related image


knowledge give me
to make impact on
lives daily,
patience-please give me-
to display calmness
in a crazy world,
honesty-i beg for-
virtue, honor, and
truthfulness,
never take away from
me.

Image result for daily prayer

humility, submissiveness,
and diffidence,
make my tunic and cloak,
goodness-may i become
to everyone,  
value may i continue to
add to lives.


happiness, joy and peace,
let my heart possess,
that i may share with others,
soothing balm-let my words
be,
lifting fingers-let my hand be,
hope-may my legs carry to
hopeless,                            
my smile-anger, bitterness,
and fear,
let it remove.


my presence-war-may it
remove,
my deliberation-crisis
let it resolve.

benefactor make me,
bearer of goodness make
out of me,
harbinger of progress-i request
from you,
provenance-i seek to become.

this is my petition, oh! God.












No comments: