Wednesday, May 31, 2017

LOST LOVE


Lost Love

Came to my home,
found me not,
on the farm,
she did not see me,
at school,
I had left before
her arrival.

 Image result for lost love

In the church,
I skipped mass and
holy communion
because of her,
at public square,
I didn’t show up,
club house-I bade-
goodbye because of her,
agoras-vacation-I took-
to avoid her.

At first sight,
her love drove me crazy,
her image-mind etched-
immediately without editing
or cropping,
her picture-mind carried
far and wide-
thought on her,
mind refused to let go.

As a new lover,
I saw and treated

her in my dreams,
her voice on mind
turned intoxicating liquor,
smiles-seen from afar-
became opium to sedate me,
her beauty turned cannabis
that made me high.
Image result for lost love
Her attention,
I sought for months,
royal emissaries-I sent-
uncountable times,
her face-I desired  to behold-
in the rain visitations to her home,
I made countless times,
in the sun-by city gate-
I stood for her to see me.


She declined my entreaties,
away she sent my messengers,
from inner chamber-she roared-
given me marching orders,
behind closed doors-
she sent messengers away-
upon instruction-sentry-
marched community delegation
out from her courtyard.

Image result for lost love

She locked her love gate,
from community of lovers,
she excused and excluded
herself.

Now she is back-
seeking face once ignored,
sending me love lyrics,
inviting me to home once
chased out,
calling my royal emissaries
to intercede.
Image result for lost love

Blowing kakaki or trumpet
of love
on social media,
looking for me
through GPS of love
on every media,
promising me heaven and
earth,
on oath to make me happy.


Must I run amok for her
love again?
shall I go on-my-knees-all-day
for her love again?
shall I give another try
to her love again?
Jeśli on był na tyle głupi, by odejść. Ty bądź na tyle mądra, żeby mu na to pozwolić.

No! No! No!
I said to unreciprocated
love,
my love for her is LOST;
nothing is better than to
say: Good Bye to
A LOST LOVE.




rose sad black lost love emotions flowers life road floor lonely

No comments: