Monday, June 19, 2017

Sins in Me


Image result for sinsSins in Me!






Sins in me are 
many and varied,
from venial to mortal,
faults in me are plentiful,
from visible to invisible;
degree of my errors 
ranges from don’t tell or
it does not matter to
“confess your sins
before the throne of
living God.”


Evils in me-
society easily activate,
shortcomings in me,
neighborhood always 
turbocharge to give ways
to temporary enjoyment;
personality flaws,
precinct continuously 
cold-cocked and assaulted.
Image result for sins

Weaknesses in me 
society fully understands, 
my DNA mankind has 
unraveled for selfish gains;
remotely, humankind use 
failings and imperfection
in me,
for commercial activities of
demand and supply.
Image result for sins


Urge to commit sins 
society repeatedly lay 
before me every time,
desire to love mundane-     
society throws at me,
greed-intense and selfish
desire for everything-
peer cultivates in me.

Related image


Immediate gravitations
my eyes always covet,
even when spirit resist, 
body succumbs.

Image result for sins
My eyes-society has trained-
to love gula or gluttony, 
luxuria-lust and fornication-
society makes less sinful and
evil through lewd
entertainment and
indecent advertisements.

Related image
Avaritia or greed-
commercial world 
keeps promoting as 
only ticket to success.

Image result for sins

Superbia-pride and hubris-
mankind associate with strength,
tristitia, wrath, vanagloria, and
acedia or sloth-all princes of 
evil,
society inculcate into
my heart without resistance.
Image result for sins

Who delivers my soul 
from nether world?
who saves my soul from
Hades or Gehenna?
Church has failed me,
clergy is a fleecer
society-presents no hope.

Image result for sins


Politicians-are agents of darkness-
falsely selling gloom as
light to people,
intellectuals-their light 
has gone dim,
cerebral has gone syncope
commercial world and
business class have become 
become brotherhood of evil.


Any hope to save my soul?
I doubt it,
any means to save this 
generation,
I don’t think so,
any way to save the
world,
I don’t rightly know,
I don’t suppose.
Related image

May these SINS
never lead me to
Golgotha. 

All Images are Copyrighted.
Related image



No comments: