Friday, November 24, 2017

Cheated

  1. Cheated!
    You tagged me
    a resident of...
    but care less about me,...
    you promise me
    all constitutional rights
    under sun,
    still turn me a slave,
    even divinely endowed
    rights,
    you take from me.

    You make life miserable,
    basic necessities of life,
    you deprive me,
    your actions turn
    millions zombies,
    irrationality suppress
    rationality.
    Lies you feed me daily,
    commonwealth-
    you turn family wealth-
    peace-your dealing take
    away from me,
    joy that comes from
    within,
    you snatch from me.
    Sanctity of blood
    means nothing to
    you,
    upon the blood of
    righteous
    you tread,
    honesty and decency
    consigned to wastebag,
    replace evil with good.

No comments: