Monday, December 4, 2017

Midnight!




Image result for midnight pictures
Image result for midnight pictures

Midnight

When lovers meet,

when deals are made,

sealed, and signed,

when powerful decides

on affairs of living,

when quietness

envelopes lousy day,

and darkness rules.



Midnight-respecter of

no soul,

mystic hour-

no one fully understand,

visible-invisible-veil

that covers life;

mighty, noble, king,

ordinary have shares in,

behind shadow for

workers of lawlessness.



To midnight-whisper

belongs-

when wise ruminate,

in you are susurrates’

nightclubs,

even nightjars find

delight in you.



Midnight-

within your territory

are bistros of Jezebel,

in your orchard are

brasseries for

sons of Balak.



Midnight-

I may not see

palm lines clearly,

I may not behold road

walk with ease in day time,

I may not recognize

known faces,

midnight-I fear you not-

midnight-I tremble for you

NOT.

Image result for midnight pictures




No comments: