Friday, December 15, 2017

WATER.


Water.

Enemy-I do not have-

multi-purpose-role,

I play to,

sustain life,

keep life,

nurture life, and

preserve life.

 Image result for water

Environment,

I make clean,

trees-I nourish-

rocks and mountains,

I thermo cool,

vegetation in the field,

I give life,

plants I support.



Animals

I keep alive,

generation after

generation,

I haven’t changed.



Through rainfall,

I give water,

by means of rivers,

home faucets never

stop running,

from lakes and dams

I irrigate arid lands.

 

Oceans and seas,

I desalinate to give

water to mankind,

irrigation from me

keep farming alive,

wealth in my bosom

make man rich.



Why is humanity

unkind to me?

Oceans and seas-

he turns dumping grounds,

rivers have become carriers

of industrial effluents.

 Image result for garbage at sea photos

Air and land pollutions

produce acid rain,

greed continues to shrink

lakes-major source of world

fresh waters.



Love shown over centuries,

humans return with evil,

kindness displayed for

millennia,

mankind repay with

ingratitude.



Instead of thanks-

rebuke-I receive,

rather than mutual

respect,

big brother-

humans have become.  



Regardless, I’ll be kind,

nonetheless,

I’ll continue to

serve humanity,

come what-my roles

I’ll perform-

anyhow,

I’ll make humanity

happy.



In any case by anyway,

I’ll not fail in my duty,

even so, man may

continue with destructive

act,

I’ll remain loyal,

still and all-propriety,

decency, and rectitude-

shall be my way-of-life.







 Related image






No comments: