Sunday, July 30, 2017

Knowing Me...Knowing You

Related image

“Knowing Me…Knowing You”



Do I know you?
Probably not!
Do you know me?
May be!
Not from pointless shout,
not from insidious act,
not from belligerence,
not from truculence,
neither from obstreperous.

Knowing me-by my character-
Yes!
Knowing me by my reputation,
Yeah!
Knowing me through my work,
of course!
From path-I walk everyday,
from song-I sing everyday,
from dirge-I recite daily-
that society might be
on right track.


Knowing me-from daily
warning-
from philosophical treat,
from wisdom laced counsel,
knowing me-from
knowledge-sharing platforms.
May I know you?
Yes,
let today’s friendship
creates tomorrow’s endless
journey,
let today’s knowledge
build tomorrow’s world,
there’re may be challenges,
roads may be rough,
proper understanding may be
lacking.
Image result for knowing me knowing you


Knowing me,
Knowing you,
will be the key to unlock
the golden door into the
future
knowing me knowing yow
will be the key to unlock
our hearts and minds,
erase hate and promote
love.

Let knowing me knowing you
diminish created barriers and
foster unity among humans,
may knowing me knowing you
strengthen international our
brotherhood.


Image result for knowing me knowing you





No comments: