Saturday, July 15, 2017

Abandoned Child.


Abandoned Child.

Found on road side,
guarded by a loyal dog,
saved by a good Samaritan,
nursed in a foster home,
raised in a home
by loving adoptive parents;
yesterday’s abandoned,
today’s discoverer. 

Mother-what did I do?
father-why me? why me?
mother-your temporary amnesia-
makes you unfeeling and callous.

Father pollinator,
vector butterfly,
peck and go,
pollen dropper,
nectar sipper,
you become unthreaded needle
lost in sea of mankind.
Mother-heart you did not give,
a dog did,
Related image
kindness-you did not show,
a good Samaritan demonstrated,
care-you deny me,
foster home gave it to me,
love-I never witnessed from
biological parents,
adoptive parents compensated.
Image result for abandoned children
Mother-breastfeeding and
filial relationship-
you held from me,
three-year-weaning,
I did not know;
your face, voice, and
picture,
I lost and mine you lost.
Every child has
biological parents,
at different times-
mine were-
AWOL biological, legal, and
adoptive parents;
life challenges and battles-
I fought alone without you.

Abandoned-yes-adopted,
forsaken yes cherished and
helped by unknown,
deserted but assisted and
supported by intangible
to tangible.
Image result for abandoned children
Rejected but accepted
elsewhere,
abnegated by household,
treasured by unknown,
stranded at source,
afloat in faraway land
disowned by my family,
acknowledged by world. 


                                                                    Image result for abandoned children


Lost but Found.







No comments: