Sunday, July 9, 2017

Pledge Against Liars and Lies

Liars



Pledge against Liars and

Lies.



Lies I will never tell
lies I will never proclaim,
lies I will never sell in
market place,
lies I will never propagate,
promote, and protect,
lies I will defend, preserve, and
shield.

Liar I will never befriend,
liar I will never trust or
make a confidant,
liar I will never safeguard
neither will I become 
escutcheon nor a buckler
to him.
Image result for liars

Gateway I will close to 
fabulist,
doorway shall remain 
close to dissimulator, 
instead of going clock wise,
my turnstile shall go 
anti-clock wise against 
fibber.

Image result for how to lie

Deception-I will never 
rebrand,
conscience-I will never sell 
for morsel,
soupcon-yes-gobbet,
I will never trade for 
truth.

Image result for liars

Good name I will never 
market for gold, silver, and 
copper,
in public and private 
domains,
my name shall be called 
candor.

In all dealings-integrity 
shall be my watchword,
rectitude-everyday moral 
route to traverse, 
upon probity-daily conduct 
shall be built,
virtue-moral compass and
GPS for everyday direction,
decency-non-negotiable 
standard of operation.

This pledge-I promise
to uphold-
abiding-principles-I vow
to keep,
enduring legacy-I swear to
maintain,
perpetual-oath-I promise
keep-in all seasons;
in the rain or in the sun.

Pledge to define 
reputation among friends,
a pledge to identify 
character of who I am.








No comments: