Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Give Me...


Give Me…

Image result for atomic bomb


Give me not atomic weapon
to annihilate human race,
give me not nuclear power to
wipe out human civilization,
rather give me knowledge
to change myself and the 
world.



Give me not gun to kill,
give me not warship,
frigate, carrier, and 
submarine,
but give me power to 
affect human race 
positively,
give me education to
make society better,
give me economic power
to raise a good home and 
build a nation.

Image result for good education quotes

Give me not jet bombers,
give me not air fighter jets,
but give me quality 
health care,
functional education,
beautiful classroom,
qualified teachers,
social services to make me
a complete man.

Give me not violent video 
games,
rather indoor and outdoor
gyms with games to promote 
mental health,
develop me physically 
to be a valuable asset to
the society
Related image


Make community sporting
facilities functional,
let recreational center 
be a center of leisure,
abode of enjoyment,
park for amusement, 
place for pleasure, and 
haven for fun.

Image result for sporting facility

Give me not biological or
chemical weapons,
rather teach me robotic
science to care for 
assignments difficult for
man,
initiate me to automation 
science, 
give me tutorials in 
artificial intelligence.

Image result for biological and chemical weapons

Lewd and morally
damaging entertainment,
never let my eyes see and 
view,
but symphony of birds,
which heals the heart,
teach me to replicate.
Related image

Things to think about
never condition my mind,
rather independent mind of 
my own, 
let it be my inheritance;
to act rationally,
to think unlike zombie,
to behave not under 
a spell or dogma.

Give me…
Give me…
Give me…
things to add value to 
LIFE.

 Image result for give me

All pictures are copyrighted; Please, note images are selected upon captions and titles by different  authors, NOT  BY THIS WRITER, from the PAGES pictures or Images selected.


No comments: