Wednesday, August 9, 2017

I Could Do!




I Could Do!
I could change the world
with love,
I could put smiles on faces
by helping,
happiness-I could bring
through sacrifice,
joy-I could give-with presence.

Life-I could make safe-
by my actions,
ignorance-I could eradicate-
by giving knowledge;
counsel-I could give-for
those on wrong path,
justice-I could promote-
through enlightenment.

Time-I could give to help,
donation-I could give-to
support good causes,
respect-for others-
a sine qua non of life,
economic empowerment-
I could encourage through
self-reliance.

Love thy neighbor,
I could promote
through inter-racial
activities,
nature-I could protect-
by means of conservation,
waste-I could reduce-
through effective use
of resources.

If I could do this,
You could do that,
They could do ALL,
Likewise.
Image result for i could do

The Pictures or images are copyrighted items; the material content is also a copyrighted item.

No comments: