Tuesday, August 8, 2017

In Me!


Related image


In Me!

Laughter in me,

let it affect others

joy in me,

let it be transferable,

happiness in me,

let many share from it.



Cheers in me

may it light faces up,

sorrow in me,

let friends wipe for me,

anger in me

let colleagues placate.



Jealousy in me,

lead me not to evil,

envy in me,

do not make me

covetous.



Fighting spirit in me,

I will never give up,

skill in me-

I will strop every day,

creativity in me,

I will turn to wonder,

wisdom in me,

I will share with others,

understanding in me,

I will use build society.



Knowledge in me,

I will offer as service,

my heart,

I will give to those

without heart,

time-I will devote

to a good cause.



My speech shall be

for up building,

my essence of living

to serve humanity.


Image result for what i have in me

No comments: